Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Something old ~ Something new

I am so excited right now that I can hardly stand it! Clearly, it is NO SECRET that I get a little geeked out over "The Wizard of Oz"...and I guess the wonderful thing about it not being a secret is that when people that know me see something from the WOZ, I usually get an email or a phone call. YAY!

Today, one of my very, very dear friends SC sent me an email with a link to a WOZ play at Warner Theatre in Washington, DC - and guess who has tickets!!!!???!!! ME!! I do!!! I'm a little beside myself right now :)


Right after I got the email from SC, I checked out the link, confirmed a play buddy, and bought two tickets for $15.00 off!


Thanks SC!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!


---------------------------------------------


I also wanted to share that I am in love with these great songs:





And Taylor Swifts new album is a knock out of the park...IMO! "White Horse" - "You're Not Sorry" & "Love Song" are all on the iPOD!


Happy Wednesday & HUGS!









3 comments:

SarahC said...

I'm so happy I came across that and sent it to you! :) I hope you have a great time! That was a great deal on the tix! Have a good rest of the week and miss you tons! ;)

Amanda said...

That sounds like it will be tons of fun! Def report back on the performance. There isn't anything like a great play!

Amanda said...

Hey....I have something on my blog for you :)