Monday, November 3, 2008

MIA

Hey ya'll!!!


I'm back! Well hopefully...JK! Life has been hectic for the last month or so. I'm sure it has been for everyone. Here is a little bit of what has been going on:

I feel like things are almost settled from the move - YAY! The TV and the dressor mirror are still on the floor, but oh well!


I celebrated my 29th birthday, which was awesome, great, and wonderful!






I went to the Long Branch Wine Festival with my brother and Brittany.




Ijoined the gym again (it has been years) and I go at lunch time a lot, which was previously my blogging time.

I traveled to Arkansas to visit my dear aunt and attend a University of Arkansas vs. Ole Miss football game (a 5 day trip).






I went out of town on a pseudo camping trip for the weekend.



Now I just found out that I'll be leaving town for work travel tomorrow afternoon through Thursday evening.


Um, in my older age, this schedule is starting to catch up with me & I'm sort of getting a little tired! I feel like I'm never home & all of this life jazz lately has made it hard to take time to post.

Tonight I'll go home after work, pack for my trip, throw a few things in a small bag & then drive out to my parents to stay so I can ensure that I vote tomorrow morning...I'm still registered to vote in Clarke County...one thing I have not had time to take care of. Surprise mom and dad - I'm on the way!!! LOL!

Can you believe it is NOVEMBER? For you Ellen watchers..."No-way Novemder-WHAT???"




Love ya'll & have missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm so glad you are back! I've missed you ;)

OMG! Bailee is so adoriable in his halloween costume!

It sounds like you had a busy month. So glad to hear that the move is almost complete too.

Have fun for your work thingy!

Melis B said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you are back! I have missed your hysterical posts. Have a nice trip.

Melis

Kelly A said...

I am glad that you are back and doing well!! :)

Jamie said...

Glad to have you back. I've missed you and your funny posts. Bailee looks so cute in his costume.

Take Care,
~Jamie

Michael B said...

I've missed you, Ame! Glad you are back...

Lots of Love!