Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What do you do at work???

If I could count the number of times that I have been asked what I do at work during the day...it is usually such a BORING explanation that PAINS me to even try...

I had a moment this afternoon, when at a co-workers desk - I decided to take pictures...and informed her that I could NOW let everyone know exactly what I do...


I make statues out of little magnetic pieces!!!

There it is people...in all of it's glory...all of these years of wondering...put to rest!

Then I get really excited and I run to get my camera & take pictures (this is at Blute's desk for anyone that may be wondering! She refused to take the pic with my creation and made me.).

Oh and I eat...I eat...I eat...this is the shelf above my desk that is for storage...yeah - um - it's my work pantry...there are people here that have nicknamed me "Nabisco"

PS - 3rd post today...sorry, just had to share!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So funny! Thanks for letting us in to your little work world! I wish I had a pantry/hiding spot for my goodies!

Ruggles said...

your post on my blog was sweet. yes i took all of the photos :) i would like to develop my photography skills but i need to get a really good camera, too! i enjoy your blog as well! always funny stories.

Jamie said...

You are too funny. What do I do at work? Well last night I spent most of the evening standing around chatting with co workers to pass the time. Love the "pantry" I need one of those. :)

Have a great weekend.
~Jamie

Michael B said...

Ah! So THAT'S what you do! : ) I've always wondered about your work day... : )

Your pantry reminds me of my desk at school, it was always FULL of FOOD. You just never know when you're going to need a little bite, right?

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've enjoyed reading your posts this week and I can't wait to see you SOON!!