Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Ok...sooo...I have only been a little hush-hush because I am so excited about the news, but nothing is FINALIZED on paper yet...

I probably forgot to mention to you all that a few months ago we also decided to try to rent the house out. Well, on Sunday on my way back from the 100th birthday party I got a call from our realtor that we have people who want to rent with the option to buy at the end of the lease period...I was so excited that I started crying...as you can imagine, I'm ready to move out and move on :)

Things have continued to progress this week and I am hopeful that the lease will be signed, etc by this weekend. If all goes well, I will be moved out by 10/15/08...one day after my 29th birthday AND I can't think of a BETTER way to start that year off!!!

This news brings about A LOT of things to do in the next month, but I am stoked, so I could care less and I WELCOME the stress and CHANGE - it's about time!!! :)

I have found a couple of places that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that are near my office so that I can easily take care of Bailee and pop in at lunch time to let him out, etc - not to mention cut my commute down tremendously (from two hours of driving a day to 20 minutes) and save on GAS.


Continue to stay tuned for the evolvement of this story...


I'll probably be selling a ton of things and may create a blog site just for that with pictures, etc. I may also have a moving sale at the house...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, NOTES, WELL WISHES, ETC!!!

4 comments:

Ruggles said...

Yay! If I do move back, maybe I will buy some things if you still have some! :) Good luck with the transition.

Amanda said...

This is wonderful news! You deserve it girlfriend. I will keep my fingers crossed that everything will be all set by Monday.

Can't wait to see what you may be selling ;)

Have a great weekend!

Michael B said...

Everything is really falling into place, I'm so happy for you!!

kate

Melis B said...

YAY..that's such wonderful news. Keep us posted.

...sorry...i'm just now getting caught up....