Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeling Blessed...


Everything is falling into place perfectly with the move...there are so many small things that have lined up perfectly...those types of moments when you know that everything has happened as it should and as designed *BIG CHEESY SMILE* when you stop questioning all of time that has elapsed between when you began putting out into the universe what you want & when you actually received it...blessed.

"When we lose one blessing, another is often unexpectedly given in its place." C.S. Lewis


We officially signed off on the lease for the house in Boyce and returned the paperwork to our realtor yesterday and then I met to sign the lease on the new place today...WHAT A RELIEF...it is a tad bit scary to not know where you are going to live for sure and have only three weeks to sort everything out!


“My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents and I lay them both at his feet.” Mahatma Gandhi


Novel idea - I measured the rooms today at the condo and it looks like the furniture isn't going to be as much of an issue as I thought. I reserved a storage unit for everything that I can't take and tomorrow I need to work on movers for at least the big pieces of furniture...


Now I feel like I can go home and safely start packing, packing, packing.


I can't begin to thank all of you; friends, family, and blog friends for all of the encouragement and well wishes through out this process. Your comments and support have been felt and appreciated more than you know.


"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." Charles Dickens


Blessings to you all!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your welcome for the support! You deserve it!

Its so exciting that things are just moving along for you. I hope you share pictures of your new home when its all set! Yeah!

Michael B said...

so, so, so happy for you! : )