Wednesday, September 3, 2008

43 ODD? Things about ME

I don't know why, but I find these Q&A's to be so much fun to read/share - thanks Amanda and Mrs. Sweet!


1. Do you like blue cheese? YES, love it!

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? yes :(

3. Do you own a gun? does a water gun count?

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Strawberry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Usually always am...not sure why.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? absolutely disgusting!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph - "I'm cute...."

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE

9. Can you do push ups? At time, when I'm feeling ambitious!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my Tiffany's bracelet - sentimental value

11. Favorite hobby? shopping, just wish it was a FREE hobby!

12. Do you have A.D.D.? YES I DO, but the self diagnosed kind!

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? um, not going there

14. Middle name? Kristen

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I shouldn't being doing this at work, I'm really HUNGRY, and I can't wait to go to the mall!

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly have. Coffee, water, beer

17. So is there a number 1 person in life? yes

18. Current hate right now? Nothing that I can think of

19. Favorite place to be? I'm an snuggler...

20. How did you bring in the new year? Night out in DC sending texts to the masses

21. Where would you like to go? HOME...hahaha - for real though, Brazil, India, Africe, Greece, Thailand, Australia, New Zeland...and the list goes on and on and on!

22. Name three people who will complete this? anyone who comments are repeats the tag
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, Hokie-pokey ones

24. What shirt are you wearing? I have on a DRESS people!

25. Do you like sleeping on satin? not sure that I've ever tried...sounds slimy

26. Can you whistle? YES, I try my best :)

27 . Would you be a pirate? For Halloween maybe

28 . What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops in my head & I usually change the words to make it my own song :)

29. Favorite girl's name? These things change...haven't pondered this in a while

30 . Favorite boy's name? These things change...haven't pondered this in a while

31 . What's in your pocket right now? no pockets

32 . Last thing that made you laugh? co-worker

33 Best bed sheets as a child? i don't remember

34 . Worst injury you've ever had? back injury

35 . Do you love where you live? for now

36 . How many TVs do you have in your house? 4

37. Who is your loudest friend? This is kind of mean...

38. How many dogs do you have? 1

39. Does someone have a crush on you? maybe...

40. What is your favorite book(s)? As of late "The Last Lecture"

41. What is your favorite candy? Raisinettes (sp?)

42 . Favorite Sports Team? Washington Redskins and the HOKIES!!!

43 . What song do you want played at your funeral? OMG, what a crazy question to answer...I'm too hungry to think about this right now! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Go skins! Thanks for sharring ;)

Michael B said...

You mean I'm not your loudest friend??? : )

Loved your answers--I always enjoy reading these things!

Love ya!