Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogging Blues

With my beautiful cousin Hannah at the CTK 10K race last weekend in Abingdon, Va.

With my handsome brother Josh @ dinner a couple weeks ago

With Brittany at mi casa after celebrating her birthday

At the beach with Paige


Hey! I feel sort of out of the blogging thing this week? Can you tell? I just keep posting pictures. I love reading all of my blogging friend's posts, but I'm sort of bored with my last 3-5 days :) Ever feel that way? Like nothing is really worth writing about?

Anyway, in light of my laziness, I'm just going to share some pics from the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm sure you will snap out of it soon but until then, sure share some of your pics! Its always interesting to see what you've been up too! Take care!