Monday, July 7, 2008

*Memory Tag*


Salvator Dali,

"The Persistance of Memory,"

1931







1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!



2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.



Great post idea from Amanda "My Version of the Story"

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't have a specific memory, but I like all your stories you share about your niece. Aliyah and my niece, Ally are about a year apart and its so neat to see what I get to look forward too.

Also, I gained a wonderful bloggen friend!

The Sweet Family said...

A few specifics....Peanut, the cherished moments with your family....and your a HOKIE!!!

Have a great week!

Kelly A said...

I don't have a specific memory either, but I think you do an awesome job of sharing your life stories and I love the close relationships you have with your family!!!

Melis B said...

A great memory I have is from KKH's wedding and all the fun we had at the reception. That was a great night~~I wish more people would get married so I can party more. :)

YOU ARE AWESOME!! LUV YA!!