Thursday, July 3, 2008

The “Friends” Movie Gets the Green Light

This is super duper exciting!!!

From: Bricks and Stones

The highly anticipated film production of TV series Friends has finally been given the go-ahead. Cast members Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer will reprise their roles for a big-screen adaptation ‘within the next 18 months’, according to insiders. The actors have been inspired by the recent success of Sex And The City, which recently hit cinemas worldwide.


I just saw SITC last weekend and I absolutely LOVED it...can't wait to catch this one at the movies too!!!

3 comments:

Kelly A said...

I SO hope this one REALLY does go through!! I will SOOOO be there opening night!! LOVE Friends!! :)

Michael B said...

EEEKKK!!! How exciting!!! We'll have to have another movie night, okay???

Amanda said...

This is great! I love the show and I'm sure the movie will be even better. Thanks for sharring.