Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mosaic Puzzle

I got this idea from Amanda's Blog. I must admit that it took me a little while to figure it out, but I am so excited that I did and I had so much fun with it. Thanks so much for the great arts and crafts post girl!!!


Follow the simple steps to create your own!

a. Type your one-word answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.




Amy's Mosaic




1. What is your first name? Amy

2. What is your favorite food? Pizza

3. What high school did you go to? Clarke County High School

4. What is your favorite color? Pink

5. Who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney

6. Favorite drink? Newcastle Ale

7. Dream vacation? Greece

8. Favorite dessert? Dump Cake

9. What you want to be when you grow up? Young at heart

10. What do you love most in life? LIFE

11. One Word to describe you. Passionate

12. Your flickr name. wattsup10





TgIf & HaPpy FrIdAy!!!




Here is the key to the Flickr photos above in case you are intrigued :)

1. Amy Butler Fabric yo yo Bag, 2. Shakey's Pizza, 3. Primary Colors, 4. spotted or striped anywhy..fashion!, 5. George Clooney, 6. 66/365, 7. Windmills, Oia, Greece, 8. Dump Cake, 9. Young At Heart, 10. Joy of life, 11. Passionate, 12. Watts Chapel - Compton - Surrey

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Great moziac! It took me some time too to figure it out, but its a great project! Have a great weekend!

Melis B said...

I love it!! What a great idea! I'm going to have to copy you just as soon as I get some time.

:) Hope you had a terrific weekend!

Hugs,
Melis

Jamie said...

This looks like fun I'm just might have to do one these as a post on my blog. It weird the things that come up for your one word. Hopefully I'll beable to get this one figured out. : )

Take Care,
~Jamie

Ruggles said...

I have the same answer as you on what do you love most! :)