Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"So much to say - so much to say"

Geez! I feel like it has been FOREVER since I did a post and SO MUCH has happened over the last week...I'm afraid to forget details before I have a chance to share...

Anyway, just a brief stop in to say that the new job is going well...

The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that my chair has a mind of it's own...

The darn thing lowers itself while I am sitting in it...very frustrating!

I first noticed it yesterday & was convinced that someone was sabotaging my chair every time I got up...so today I decided to focus on paying attention to when & how the lowering was happening...

I don't know what planet I was on to not figure this out for about 48 hours, but it is now VERY CLEAR to me that it happens when I am in the chair...my knees go from being at a 90 degree angle to a 60 degree angle...while typing on my keyboard I feel like I am four years old again trying to reach what is on the kitchen countertop!!! Ahh...memories or trying to reach the brownies! haha!

If any of you are wondering about how I could not notice this when it happens as I sit in the chair - I just want to point out that it is a VERY SLOW process...I start out at regular height and about an hour later I'm practically sitting on the floor!

FUN STUFF!!!

5 comments:

Brian said...

my secret plan to get u back to NCS has started! :) .. next .. i think I will target your phone!

Amanda said...

The joys of working in an office! That's so funny! I can so get the visual too. Good luck! Hopefully they can spring for a new chair for ya.

Michael B said...

I've been thinking about you ALL week! I'm so glad that you're happy and that things are going well. Have a wonderful weekend!!

And, thank you for the sweet, sweet, sweet Mother's Day message.

Hugs!

The Sweet Family said...

I am so glad your new job is going well. As for the chair, that is funny.

Melis B said...

Only you....I love it.

Thanks for sharing, made me smile on this bleak rainy day!!

Have a great weekend,
Melis