Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another pair...who's counting!?!?!?



I have a confession to make...

I REALLY think I have a problem with buying new shoes...usually when seasons roll around - I pick up *maybe* a couple new pairs of feet cover, but most of my buying goes towards new clothes...


Well, for some odd reason that trend has changed DRASTICALLY in the last few months! We are talking upwards of ten pairs people...really? What am I thinking? When and where am I going to wear all of these???


I think the celeb blogs coupled with my easy access to the Internet during the day are going to lead to the final death of my wallet! I saw Jessica Simpson wearing these about a month ago on a celeb blog and of course I loved them and had to find a similar pair...


I was so excited b/c unlike the overalls - I did find something REALLY close on Ninewest.com - it seemed like it was kismet as it took me no time to find them & they were affordable!!!


At the time the kicks were not available for order until 05/06, which was fine because I could wait & I get paid on the 5th!
Well, you know that I didn't waste much time this week; I placed the order yesterday and GO FIGURE - the shoes are now BACK ORDERED until 06/19 or 07/03...


Of course the minor detail of the ship date doesn't show up until your order is processed...SO NOT FAIR!


Maybe I'll get the kicks in time to wear them for Halloween!!! Whatever :)


I'm cutting myself off too...this has gotten out of control!

3 comments:

Michael B said...

The fact that they are on backorder ALREADY(!!) just goes to show that you are in good company!! : ) You crack me up. And, I can definitely see you getting some good use out of these adorable sandals this summer, I mean...next fall. : )

Melis B said...

You are so hysterical! I'm SO glad there are others out there that are like me!! Those shoes are SO kick ass....I hope you get them!

Keep me updated!!

Amanda said...

Nice shoes! That sucks they are on BackOrder, don't they know they would be popular and they should have ordered enough :) Good luck and hopefully they will be in WAY before Halloween. Have a great weekend!