Monday, April 21, 2008

The proof is in the pudding!


I had my hair appointment early Saturday with the new girl @ the new shop in Winchester...


I did start to get a little concerned when it came time for the actual cut and the new girl kept pulling my hair up on one side of my head (about four times in a row with no cutting) & she had a look of confusion...like she didn't know what to do...


I was like, GRREAT...AND here we go again...


Then I paused and reminded myself that my friend who goes to her always looks awesome, so it has to be ok...the new girl is about to get married...the shop is incredibly busy...she probably has a million things running through her head & must be losing concentration :)


Finally she says to me "um, your hair on one side..." I cut her off and say "I KNOW!!!" Then she tells me "it's longer on one side...it's a lot longer on one side then the other."


This was the confirmation that I needed ~ I *KNEW* my hair was jacked up! I told her that was *EXACTLY* why I was there to see her :) Needless to say, the length had to be chopped again to even everything out, but I am so relieved to have it straight again...now I can really let it grow out a little for summer!


On top of the wonderful experience it was so much cheaper!


Thanks KKH for the recommendation!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the picture! I'm so happy for you that your hair was taken care of. Its such an uneasy feeling when your hair isn't they way you want it and you have no control over it. But, at least now you are on your way to longer summer hair!

Anonymous said...

Can you say what shop and who you saw? I love your site and my hair is a mess!

Thanks!

Michael B said...

I was a little freaked when I started to read this post! I thought to myself, oh crap....she got home and decided that she hated her hair!

So glad you had a good experience. I love Mandy and the salon!

And, thank you for the very sweet comments....

Love U!