Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Open mouth insert foot...

This is a day of posts...

Something *FUNNY?* just happened & I seem to have a knack for this:

I'm standing outside with co-workers...and a guy on the OTHER sales team says to my team member and I:

"So are you all a part of this battle with manufacturing about order changes..."

We say no, not really, but we have been in the past (blah, blah, blah) & walk back inside.

In the lobby we run into two additional people from the OTHER team and I say:

"So I hear you all are making manufacturing mad" and I tell them "to get there stuff straight"

Then walking back to my office, we pass the large conference room (a VERY SHORT distance from the lobby...); the conference room door is wide open, and sitting inside are the powers that be for our manufacturing division...The VP, the director, etc...

I think my eyeballs about popped out of my head when I saw them all looking at me...

When we are safely back to my office, my co-worker said to me - "how did you manage to walk back here with your foot inserted in your mouth up to your knee!!??!!??"

I am SUPER thankful right now that I didn't say any more than I did!










1 comment:

Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.