Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New FaVoRiTe Album


Some time ago I recommended JOSH KELLY to you all...


Well, I have recently *discovered* that my new favorite COUNTRY group includes his brother!


Lady Antebellum is *awh-some* and if you like more modern country; I highly recommend checking them out - their style is a great mix :)


Their first single is "Love Don't Live Here" (click the link to check out the video)


My most favorite tracks are:

1) Love Don't Live Here

4) Long Gone

5) I Run To You


I bought the album about a week ago at Targt and at the time is was only $6.98 - SCORE! I had a hunch all of the tracks would be in ENGLISH this time - hahaha!

Let me know what ya'll think!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, I think the tracks would be in English this time;) I'm not a big country music fan, but I will pass it along to those who are!

Kelly A said...

I LOVED the song!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

On a side note....well sorta....That Dude is HOT!!! :)

Melissa said...

do you know that is so funny you wrote about this because I just downloaded the album yesterday? I haven't listened to it yet but have heard good things!