Monday, April 28, 2008

Bittersweet Excitement!

I have kept very hush-hush about what was a possible change for me for the last month or so, simply because I don't know everyone that is reading, but today is the day to share!


I received a wonderful job offer (with one perk that no other company on the planet would be able to offer) late this past Friday afternoon and after reviewing over the weekend, I have decided to accept.



I am *very excited* and feel super blessed to have this opportunity to sort of change what my career path has been to date, but of course with that comes the bittersweet realization of leaving behind so many wonderful co-workers and friends - really good friends that would make working anywhere enjoyable.


I told my boss and one of my dearest work friends this morning and just got back from lunch and sharing the news with others...I was so NERVOUS that I was shaking...so I finally just dropped the bomb and was then able to relax and enjoy my lunch!


My last day with my current employer is 05.09.2008 and I embark on my new journey the following Monday...I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!!!


Thanks mom and dad for all of the support and always checking in about the new job opp!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!!! What is your new job??

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy.

Best of luck.

Amanda said...

Congrats! This is so exciting, a new chapter in your life. Yes, definitly keep me (us) posted!

Kelly A said...

Congratulations!!!

I can't wait to hear more:)

The Sweet Family said...

Congrats Amy!!!

What is the new job? What is the one perk that no other company on the planet would be able to offer! Do tell, I cannot even fathom what it would be!

Again, Congrats to you!!!!

Michael B said...

I'm so proud of you, Amy!

Big Hugs~~

kate

Melis B said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to hear all the details!!

Best of luck on your transition!!

Hugs,
Melis

Melissa said...

what's the perk sister? give us the dirt!

Jamie said...

Congratulations, Amy!

Best of Luck! A new career path sounds like fun. And really what's this perk no other company in the universe could offer? You have to tell, we are all really interested. Please keep us updated.

Have a great week!
~Jamie