Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sleep Through The Static


Because it is taking *everything* within me to keep it together today, I'm going to take the opportunity to try to distract myself by sharing one of my favorite things right now :)


Jack Johnson's new album "Sleep Through The Static" is SO wonderful! If you are a fan of his, pick up the CD or download it asap...I promise that you'll really enjoy the tunes and the overall song list is awesome for this time of year and getting in the mood for spring!


Last Wednesday evening, I had the sunroof open & the window rolled down slightly as I drove home from work watching the sunset *listening to this CD* I got super excited about this time of year...


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice and mellow. Perfect for you today. I hope things have gotten better!

Kelly A said...

OOOH...I LOVE him!!! Thank you for sharing!!

He has a great voice and melody. So nice and relaxing!!

He put me in the same kinda mood James Taylor does:)

Brooke said...

Gasp! I need this!!!!
I heard it being played a few weeks ago and made a mental note to download it... as usual...forgot! Thanks for the reminder!