Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Na Na Na Na Boo-Boo


Another BLOG tag...what can I say, my week has been BORING! No profanity hidden in my keyboard or crazy things in the bathroom, so this is what you get today!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Living in Blacksburg, Va

Wrapping up my senior year at Virginia Tech at age 20...what?
Considering CHANGING majors to EDUCATION and not leaving VT in 2000
Working as a substitute teacher in Montgomery County, Va
Working out a lot, I was CRAZY about going to the gym!

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
Buying my first house in Gainesville, VA
Working at IDI in inside sales
Sitting in my cubicle in Chantilly
Driving my WATTS UP Jeep
Decorating & painting


5 snacks I enjoy:
**if calories didn't count**
Just about any flavor Blizzard
Chocolate Chip/Oatmeal Cookies
Mom's key-lime fudge
French Fries
Funnel Cakes

5 things I did yesterday:
Worked
Went tanning
Took a bubble bath
Read
Hung out with Bailee


5 jobs I've had:
Lifeguard

Swim Instructor
Built PC's & laptops

Chick-fil-a & Pizza Hut (THE HOKIE GIRLL)
Substitute teacher

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:
Pay off all DEBT
Take trips: Greece, Fiji, India, Thailand, Egypt
Donate to a charity
Adopt a child
Open a coffee shop

5 tv shows I like:
LOST
Ellen
Project Runway
Criminal Minds
The Hills

5 things I hate doing:
I don't know about this one...
I think I should be thankful for having the ability to do everything that I can and have to do...

5 biggest joys of the moment:
Spending time with Aliyah
Snuggling with Bailee
My Paigers
Time spent with my family
Being ME and thankful


TAG YOU'RE IT!!!
(can also send to wattsup10@hotmail.com)

1 comment:

The Sweet Family said...

How on earth can you remember what you were doing 5 years ago? or 10 years ago? I can't even remember what I did this past weekend!