Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My NEW Favorite Country Song

Aliyah on the first day I held her...

I tried to find the music video for you, but I can't *oh well*...



I absolutely love this song...I found a video clip on youtube from a concert & you'd have to minimize the screen to avoid getting motion sickness and just listen to the words...



So, I searched a little bit more and found another live version on AOL music sessions (a much better video to watch). Check it out...You're Gonna Miss This - I think you'll enjoy it!



The words are just so TRUE...



PS - you have to watch a 30 sec commerical at the beginning, but humor me and do it!



Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So precious! I bet you fell in love with her the instant you saw her. I know I did with my niece the first time I saw her 3 1/2 years ago!

The Sweet Family said...

Peanut is sooo cute! I think she still looks the same only bigger.

You are the best Aunt ever!