Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March Madness


Tyler and Carson (Krissy's kiddos)


I'm not talking about basketball, not that it is even that time yet, but I think it's probably close considering - anyway - I'm just referring to having busy, fun, wonderful weekends!



Cara, Krissy (b-day girl), Kristen (fellow Hokie), and yours truly



Seems like the past two have been that way, and maybe it is the HOPE and FAITH that SPRING is right around the corner that makes them so fun!




Tyler waiting anxiously for Krissy to blow out her candles

Anyway, I don't have much to say today - AGAIN - so I'm just going to share a few pics from the weekend :)





I went to my college roomies 30th birthday party and got to see her new house and visit with her family and other college friends - good times!



Krissy and Carson

These are the girls that put dish liquid in the dishwasher *too lazy to go to the store* not too many years ago and walked into the kitchen about forty minutes later *after someone saying "waht is that noise"* to find a stack of suds about 6 inches high...my how things have changed!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for showing off your pictures! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Also, its seems like you have some crazy college stories too!

Michael B said...

Her little boys are cute!! I am hopeful that Michael will be able to play with them this summer!! : )

Can't wait to see you next week!!

Love you-

kate

The Sweet Family said...

Glad to see you had a great weekend! Love the pics and the "suds" story. I actually have always wondered what would happen if you did that. I have been tempted to try it; but always the outcome if it is true!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!