Friday, March 21, 2008

HaPpY eAsTeR!



“Nothing is worth more than this day.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



It seems very odd to me that Easter is this Sunday - wasn't St. Patrick's Day just last week? I had Easter cards for friends that I never filled out and mailed last year, and I *STILL* have them, as this week has completely gotten away from me, I'm left with no time to mail them, so guess what - there is always next year!



"Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken" -Albert Camus



Last year we had Peanut on Easter weekend and had the best time with her decorating eggs at my house on Saturday night and hiding eggs at my grandparents farm on Sunday with all the other kiddos. It just won't be the same without her this year, but I'm sending her all my love for a wonderful weekend and I hope her basket is filled with all the candy she loves :)


“It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do, that makes life blessed.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



I send the best of wishes to all of you for a fantastic holiday and I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families! Be blessed with great company, peaceful spirits, and joyous memories!




"Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another" - George Eliot




3 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet! I hope you and your family have a wonderful easter!

Kelly A said...

Aww...Loved your post!!

I hope you have a Wonderful Easter!!

Jamie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. Love the pics of your niece she really is a cute little girl.Have a great week.
Take Care,
~Jamie