Monday, February 18, 2008

Need help...Let's VOTE

So, I have been shopping online again. With the start of NASCAR season, I am in the mood for some NEW and IMPROVED Home Depot gear. After much debate, I think I need help picking out my new Tony Stewart hat...I have narrowed it down to my TOP TWO choices...

Dun, dun, dun...


All I have to say is that I am more than impressed with the styles. I'm leaning towards the orange camo one simply b/c I figure it will double nicely for my blaze orange needs in hunting season, but there is just something that is so genius about the second one that has me stuck on this decision - the designer definitely did a fabulous job of bringing their vision to life!
I just don't know - what do you think?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Its so hard to choose :) I don't know, get them both! Hey, you get the camo Home Depot hat and I'll get the Kahne one to match!

The Sweet Family said...

Actually, with your blonde hair, you would look so much better in the 88 AMP (Green). Dale, Jr. is a much better look, really! SMILE (were AMP'ng up for The GOODIES race in Martinsville!!!)

Michael B said...

Definitely like the top one for you! ; )

Need a girl's night--hope we can set a date soon!

Love you.