Friday, February 1, 2008

A little Friday Q&A

I got this forward from my SC this AM and thought I'd post my response on here :)

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:00a
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Both
3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? The Bucket List with mom and dad
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? LOST, Project Runway, Criminal Minds, Rules of Engagement, LA Ink
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Bagel or toast and ALWAYS Coffee
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Kristen
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Bananas, but the weird thing is that I love Banana Nut Bread...the last I had was AMAZING! YUMMY!
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Taylor Swift, Joshua Radin, Angels and Airwaves
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 2007 Acura TL; love it - just love it!
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Chicken Frontega from Panera or any GRILLED CHEESE
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC(S) DO YOU DESPISE? LACK OF COMMUNICATION (kills it every time), self-absorption, sneakiness, missing eye-contact
12. FAVORITE ITEM(S) OF CLOTHING? Ugg Boots, flip flops, sweats, shorts and tee
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Anywhere with a beautiful beach and blue ocean, but I’d love to see Fiji 14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? The fun one is a pumpkin color
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Victoria’s Secret, Citizen, Free People, and TARGET Mossimo, JCrew, Anthropologie
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? The beach - hands down - no question about it
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? I'd like to believe that is still to come :)
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football; this past season definitely converted me over to the dark side, but not every game on SUNDAY’s – SERIOUSLY give me a break! Go Hokies and Skins!
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Posting it on my Blog…
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Post it bloggers!
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST?????
22. FAVORITE SAYING? “I mean” "SERIOUSLY" "Clearly"
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? October 14th; I'm a LIBRA
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? The morning after coffee, in the late afternoon I get a little kooky, or in the evening snuggling with Bailee
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 8-8.5
26. PETS? The Baliee Boo Doodle boy!
27. ANY NEW/EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? Um…not really…not yet anyway!
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A doctor, an astronaut…ah to dream! This was before I knew what CHEMISTRY was!
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I’m wonderful…a little tired…
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Whoppers, or anything that has peanut butter and chocolate combined!
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? All flowers are beautiful recognitions of creation
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Today…
33. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Amy Kristen Watts
34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Joshua Radin @ my desk…just so sweet
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A cinnamon raisin bagel with butter…mmm
36. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes…I love to look up at the night sky in the country…
37. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Most days I’d be Hot Pink at times sky blue...
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? I love CHERRY COKE, but I usually go for Diet Coke with lemon or lime
40. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? This Italian joint in Ashburn has the BEST pasta dish, but I like Magnolia’s and Sweet Water…Siam Classic for Thai
41. SIBLINGS? A younger brother, Josh 22 months apart
42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Everyday is a blessing…each and every one!
43. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I can’t recall exactly…I loved my dolls
44. SUMMER OR WINTER? Absolutely summer; I love the warmth on my skin. The winter when it snows and I can sit by the fire in my PJ’s all day.
45. HUGS OR KISSES? Both and lots of them please!
46. COFFEE OR TEA? Coffee
47. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
48. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? Sure! wattsup10@hotmail.com
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Um, Friday two weeks ago…Thank goodness for my BFF! What on earth would I do?
50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? The carpet (haha)
51. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went to class (BIOMEDICAL ETHICS – OMG!), watched LOST, talked to a friend :)
52. FAVORITE SMELL? Aliyah’s hair, the ocean, Baliee’s belly, fresh mountain air, clean sheets
53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Losing someone close to me…not finding love
54. SALTY OR SWEET? Both, but best together
55. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING(S)? Only one at the moment & it isn’t even mine!
56. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 2 years 3 months
57. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday's ROCK, sleeping in on Sunday mornings...every other Friday
58. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 6, but none too interesting!
59. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Yes, I'd like to think so, but I am selective…
60. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL YOU SEND THIS TO? Posting it
61. HOW MANY WILL RESPOND? Not sure...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Can I borrow this for my post?

Michael B said...

love these things! hope you're having a wonderful weekend. love you so much!