Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm CLEARLY not Oprah...

My back account seriosuly reflects that fact, but I can still share my favorite things! HOLLA :) Any GUYS can basically stop reading here!

I bought a pair of rain boots back in October for a rainy camping trip over Halloween weekend, that in hindsight - I should have never been on; good times - ha! ANYWAY, at least I got my fantastic multi-purpose shoes out of it...there is always a silver lining!

The ones I bought are Sporto and they are lined with some comfy cushioning...perfect for days like today and many days over the last few months. I'm rockin the plaid!



I am a HUGE FAN of Vitamin Water; I just love it. I thought I had tried every flavor, but maybe they are coming out with new ones b/c today I found "Rescue - Green Tea" at 7-11 and it is YUMMY! Not super sweet & chalk full of vitamins (uh, hence the name - I know - you can thank me for pointing out the OBVIOUS!)




Big Sexy Hair Root Pump - Root Volumizer is simply great! I love this stuff for my hair-doo...you can find it lots of places (Target, Trade Secret, Salons)...it's great for pumpin up the volume...just takes a little to get CRAZY! JK...Hehe!



Lastly, my BFF and I are big fans of Josh Kelley and his new album Special Company just "dropped" (I feel really cool - JK!). He is married Katherine Heigel (you'd have to live under a rock to not know who she is i.e. Grey's Anatomy, 27 Dresses, Knocked Up) & they are so cute. Seriously though, he is super talented and if you like Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Howie Day, etc - you'll lurve this guy too!


Lots of Love! Enjoy!

No comments: