Thursday, February 14, 2008

I just completely geeeeeked out over this...


If you had been a fly on the wall in my office about five minutes ago, you'd have thought I just won the lottery! What can I say, I'm easily amused :)


I SERIOUSLY doubt you remember, but in a past post about my poor Hokie Pokey's losing the Orange Bowl (SIGH) I mentioned a FedEx commercial that played during the game...


And I said as soon as I found it I would post it...


Well...today is your lucky day people :)


I have been checking youtube "periodically" for it and WAAALAAHHH here it is!!!




I think this is AWESOME & I know you are just as excited about this as I am...even if you're not...just humor me!!!

2 comments:

Melis B said...

That is hysterical!! I love it!!

Amanda said...

Nice! That was so funny and I can also picture my husband doing the same thing!