Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Erik Lerch Foundation - MacKenize Fundraiser



The mission of the Erik Lerch Foundation is to assist families in the Mount Airy, Maryland area who are facing medical emergencies or chronic medical conditions involving a child. To coordinate efforts to provide emotional and financial support to the families, and to promote character education in our schools.


The foundation will be selling purple t-shirts and sweatshirts with the word 'believe' on the front. All proceeds from the sale of these shirts will go to support the family of Mackenzie Stuck.


They are currently taking pre-orders in order to get a feel for how many they should order.


Click here if you are interested:


3 comments:

Melis B said...

What a great idea....will you post again when you can order? I'm not a big pre-order type of person. :) I love the idea and the cute purple with 'believe' is great!!

I'm in.

Michael B said...

LOVE them. What a great idea. I'd be interested in buying one, too. Especially knowing that the proceeds would go to their family.

Hope you have a great day.

kate

Amanda said...

I love the color and the inspirational "believe" statement on the shirt. I have pre-ordered my long sleeve tee-shirt. Thanks for sharing so I can help out this courageous little girl and her family.