Thursday, January 31, 2008

What NOT to WEAR...



Ever have one of those days where you get completely ready and then decide to go and check your attire out in the mirror; only to find out that what you have on is a disaster of epic proportions...that would be me today!

Sometimes the outfit just looked A LOT better in your mind than it actually does on your person, but by the time you decide to go and verify you've already spent the time ironing, you are running late, and you just don't want to put the effort into changing...

So you walk out the door KNOWING FULL WELL that what you have on is going to bug the living daylights out of you ALL DAY LONG!


Something tells me that cropped black pants and a horizontal black/white stripe shirt should not be worn on someone who is 5'3" unless you are trying to make yourself look like and umpa lumpa!




I mean, can I just sit in my cubicle all day and hide?


I keep waiting for Clinton and Stacey to pop out from around the corner and ask me if I am an escaped convict or trying out for the next installment of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory :)

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

No comments: