Monday, January 28, 2008

The Tree of Life


This is a picture of my artwork designed and completed by my wonderfully talented friend Pandora. She is absolutely amazing and I could not be any more pleased.

The Tree of Life has many, many different meanings and interpretations.

To me the Tree of Life is a representation of how everything in the universe is connected through God; the beauty of this life and the purpose of each moment...to take care of and nourish our mind, body, and spirit always & to pay it forward whenever possible...

For me it certainly symbolizes how our life's journey and purpose continually changes and evolves...happiness is a not something you chase, it is something that you come to realize from within and from that realization you begin to value everything...every single breath...and you know that it is all in divine order...

Peace, love, and grace :)

2 comments:

Michael B said...

When I find the right words, I'm likely going to comment again...

Until then...

The tree of life is such a beautiful symbol and is so meaningful, like you said, on so many different levels. This is a perfect choice for you, and I think it's beautiful. You've gone through quite an experience/transformation over the past year. To be able to reflect upon that experience and to find happiness and peace in the wake is a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing gift.

Pandora did a wonderful job, Amy.

Love you so much!

Kate

Melis B said...

Man, that's gorgeous!!!

I also love how you change your blog all the time, it makes tuning in fun!!

Hugs.