Thursday, January 10, 2008

SOME AMAZING TUNAGE



I am trying to NOT make this recommendation thing a trend; however, it is taking over...I feel compelled to share the things I love with ya'll!


An email from a friend today made me think of sharing my two favorite albums right now...


If you like country at all, Taylor Swift is absolutely incredible! This adorable litte star is so amazlingly talented & she has a gift for song writing; I highly advise you to check it out...every song is great!


My favorite track is one of her slow songs called, Cold As You. It is a song about trying to make someone care for you & one line says "and you come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you" ~ so eloquently stated!


The other album is the new Angels and Airwaves called I Empire; it is also wonderful from beginning to end! For those of you that are unfamiliar with this group, one of the band members used to be in Blink 182...believe it or not, it is chalk full of love songs!


ENJOY!!


1 comment:

The Sweet Family said...

Welcome to the blog!

Love your blog. The Wizard of Oz is truly a magnificent film. I own the DVD and watch it everytime it is on tv.

Saw the intro on Michael B's blog and wanted to welcome you!