Friday, January 4, 2008

Maybe Next Year...

Well, my poor little HOKIES were not able to pull off a victory last night...how sad! As the title of this post indicates, there is always next year, but unfortunately - I have been saying that for quite some time now. I'm not really sure what happens to our boys when it comes down to BCS bowl time!


On a brighter note - there was a HYSTERICAL (NEW?) FedEx commercial that aired last night during the game and from what my memory will allow me to recall of the evening - the commercial was the best part of my game watching experience!
I peeked at youtube to see if I could find it, but had no luck...as soon as I run across the genius brief office/golf comedy, I will be absolutey sure to put up a link...


As for the aftermath - this pic indicates how I feel today...I am getting OLD people!!! It almost took a crane to pry my tired rear out of bed this morning!!!



No comments: