Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hefty, Hefty Cinch Sak


Can we talk about how much I hate slips...the undergarment? I mean, what an absolutely horrible and constricting piece of clothing!


I am wearing this "jumper" today with tights and oh by the way, the jumper is not lined...I HATE when my tights stick to my dress, ergo I decided to slap on a slip this morning...CLEARLY the worst decision of the week by far!


WHAT WAS I THINKING?


Seriously, my waist feels like the top of a trash bag that someone has yanked on to the point where you can no longer see down in the bag! The Hefty, Hefty Cinch Sak commercial is playing over and over in this head of mine.


BONUS: tonight I have class so I get to feel this way until at least 10PM - (YAY!!!) - no going straight home and tossing my uncomfortable clothes to the side and trading them for my uber comfy pajama's this evening!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the description of your slip!
It made me chuckle out loud and which my co-worker looked at me like I was insane. Oh, well. It was funny.