Friday, January 18, 2008

The Ellen Show


If you have a Tivo or a DVR, I highly recommend taping The Ellen Show...she is absolutely hysterical.


My BFF talked to me about the show for months and I finally promised her that I would tape it and I have been addicted ever since. I get home from work, make something for din-din, roll up to my bedroom and turn on the DVR...seriously though, I ain't got much else going on!


It is like a dose of sunshine filled therapy and laughter! She cracks me up :)


Anyway, there was an INCREDIBLE artist named Joshua Radin on her show this week & here is the youtube clip of his performance...I instantly fell in love with his sound!


I hope you enjoy the artist and the show as much as I do...






3 comments:

Michael B said...

i love it, too! especially when she dances at the beginning....

Vickie said...

Yep, she's the best on TV talk! I love her dancing, it seems to come so smooth and easy for her. Some people dancing seem to be passing a kidney stone as well! :)

You should plan a road trip and all of us who are fans should go to her show!

Nikki said...

I know! I love Ellen too and love this Radin guy! Thanks Amy, I will look for him on limewire! Love ya bunches!