Monday, January 7, 2008

5 Fun Things ~ Tag a Friend!


Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

I am going with 5 random and/or weird facts about me:
1) I love the Wizard of OZ (hahaha - JK, JK!), The Little Mermaid, and The Jungle Book...and I love to sing the songs!
2) I have an annoying baby voice that I use quite frequently, Bailee hears it the most; some say it reminds them of the "I'll find you" line used in Wedding Crashers...can you only imagine?
3) I plan to get some body art soon (this is Random and Weird for those who know I swore I would NEVER do this, see pic in post).
4) I love Whoppers, especially the Strawberry Milkshake kind that I have only found at Best Buy.
5) I had the most wonderful BLIZZARD ever last weekend; it was the Peppermint Chip one at DQ and I had them add Oreo's...you need to try this - OMG - heavenly...

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

I am tagging Aunt Vickie, Melissa Ruggles, and I'll tag Kate for RUNHAPPY...I don't know of 5-10 people with BLOG's...yet!

http://thewhortonpresidentials.blogspot.com/
http://rugglemd.blogspot.com/
http://www.runhappy.blogspot.com/
Be sure to check out Melissa B's and Nikki's sites - these are the two gals that tagged me! Links below & added to my blog list:

2 comments:

Ruggles said...

Wow you're getting a tattoo?? Where??

Vickie said...

I'll try to figure this out about the tagging thing! Your list of favorite movies reminds me of days long gone when I used to spend the nite w/your Mom as teenagers and we'd watch EVERY old black & white movie that would come on.
As for your tattoo...remember my being a biker I have seen MANY in places that are unbelieveable but choose a place that it will still look nice when you are 65! I hate to see old ladies that started out with a rosebud and now it has stretched out into a "long stem"! :)